The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Meltdown



Last night I had a mini-freak out. It was bar-related and totally my fault. I let someone get in my head who shouldn't have. I knew what I signed up for when I decided to take the bar and I knew I was working and I knew that it would be rough. Some days are rougher than others and yesterday was probably the roughest. The realization that I had a month left hit hard and having someone asking me how much time am I taking off from work (none) and then giving me that look like, "ooh, you aren't taking off from work, good luck in July when you take it over again" did not help my constitution at all. This morning after the tears have been shed and sleep has been had, I can see clearly now and really I've failed a bar before and rose up and crushed it on round 2. While I don't want to fail this exam, if I do I know it won't break me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    Who said that ish to you???? Glad that you have got your confidence back. Girl, you have been through this before . . . the bar ain't nothin' at this point. Learn the law and practice, practice, practice . . . you'll be fine!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home