The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Better Day

Today was a much better day then yesterday. I woke up with a headache so I stayed home from work. After taking some Alleve and staying in the dark for a bit, the headache subsided so I went to take my car in. I was all set to have to rumble with the mechanic but he checked the car, said everything should be okay and sent me on my way. While I was waiting I managed to get some studying done. When I got home I got a phone call that I won 200 dollars in a survey that I took for my credit union. $200 bucks!! I never win anything and today random money. Yay! I'm a big fan. Well, today was better and that is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home