The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, January 09, 2006

WHEEEEE!!

No reason for the wheeeee! Just happy in general today. The weather is nice, I had a good weekend and one of the members of the Axis of Evil (the crew at work who I can't stand) has gotten a new job and is gone. PLUS it is Restaurant Week and I've made all of my reservations. Studied a bit, went to church, made lasagne this weekend. Just nice. Feeling good today.


Later in the day:

Okay, this morning I was feeling fine but this afternoon I am downright giddy. I am trying very hard not to revel in anyone's misfortune because karma is a bitch, but ANOTHER member of the Axis of Evil (see above) was packing up her desk today. I don't know if she is really leaving or not. She packed up her stuff but left all of the boxes here, as if she was coming to get them under cover of darkness. All I know is today has been a very good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home