The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Rosie is keeping me strong



My life right now consists of work, studying for the bar and doing weight watchers. It all sucks, but I suppose it is a means to an end. Hopefully, by the end of the year I'll be where I want to be in work life and health. We shall see. I didn't make any resolutions so there is nothing to break, but I told myself I would make a conscious effort. Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home