The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Dilemma


It is 8:42 am and I am in my pjs. I am trying to decide whether to go to work or stay home in my bed. Going to work would be the responsible "big girl" thing to do, but I'm not feeling it. I could stay home and study and watch tv and stay in my pjs. This is what I really want to do. It would make me happy. Of course, in the past year I have learned that being a grown up is not about what makes you happy. I guess I'll go. I will get in the shower, eat some cereal, get dressed and go. Even though I hate it and I want to stay in the warm safety of my house I will go. I don't want to start the new year off taking sick days that I don't really need. I will save those days when I am on the verge of snapping, today I'm just semi-cranky. Oh well, at least my new silverware is being delivered today and I can eat with Oneida instead of the Target silverware that I've had since college. My dilemma is over. Off I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home