The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Would it be wrong?


Would it be wrong to work really hard for six months, save some money and then quit my job and go to Europe for a month and travel then come back and look for a "real" job? I realize that I am a bit old for finding myself, but something has got to give.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    Girl, after all the crap you have gone through between the barzam and the job, you DESERVE a good vacation! Heck, I might have to go with you ;)

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Need a travel partner?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home