The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Today is a bad day. I have no right to complain because so many people have it so much worse than I do, but I just feel bad. I see no end in sight and I feel like I just can't hold on anymore. I'm tired of feeling bad and stressed and angry about things that are beyond my control. I suppose I need to let go and let God, but that is very hard to do when you have no idea what is going on in your life or why. I just feel lost. I need a map, a sign, a compass...something.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Linz said…

    Nana,

    Today was a pretty bad day for me as well. I also feel bad about feeling sucky when I at least have food and my house is still standing. I think we still have the right to have bad days and sulk about it though. Tomorrow will come and if it still sucks there is still the day after! Someday it must look up. Positive thinking...yen...yang...and the glass is half full...RIGHT?

    Also, I was not shipped to Louisiana...thank God! Thanks for thinking about me though! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home