The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Weekend of Happiness

After a crazy cranky week, I took my friend mookieam's advice and took some time for me. I turned off the ringer, gathered my netflix movies and centered my chi. Friday night, the Sensation and I went to this HOT place called The Meeting Place. It was really nice. Very laid back, karaoke and music. It wasn't the same old spot like Zanzibar or H20. The men were respectful (no getting run up on from behind), the service was decent and the karaoke was great (TQN broke it down!!). I will definitely be making a return visit. Saturday, the Sensation and I slept until about 4pm. We slept in, got up and ate, I talked to my Mom for a bit, then we went back to sleep. I left my house and went to Sam's Warehouse then came back, watched a movie and went back to sleep. Today I rolled out of bed at around 10ish, and transplanted myself to the couch where I watched The Transporter (Jason Statham is HOT!), sent a wedding gift to my girl who is getting married in November (my broke ass can't make the wedding), balanced my checkbook, signed the Sensation and I up for a salsa class, and I am now considering going back to sleep. The Law & Order SVU marathon comes on soon and I want to be well-rested. Maybe not, The Avitar is on Nickelodeon (yes, I watch Nickelodeon...so?). In any event, I don't plan on leaving my apartment today. I'll emerge tomorrow, well rested and hopefully happier than I have been.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home