The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Florida = happiness


Hi, all. I've returned. I went home for the weekend to see my parents and relax from the craziness of my life. We got a bit of rain from the hurricane, but not too much. Although I didn't relax as much as I could have (my mom sent my sister and I to Sarasota to pick up her car from the mechanic and my dad had his knee scoped so he was gimpy (but adorable) all weekend. I had a good weekend though. I refrained from buying anything (it was hard but having my sister as a personal shopper is so serious), I got new glasses (very cute) and hung out with my peeps. I also learned that friendships change and grow and that I shouldn't feel guilty about not seeing people who don't take the time to see me when I'm home. The Sensation and SD told me that people should be making the effort to see me because I'm the one who is in town for a limited amount of time so I shouldn't bend over backwards to get to everyone. I agree. I hung out with SD and DS which was fabulous and relaxing as always. BTW- I have to give a shout out to SD who has dropped 40 pounds and looks FABULOUS. A big "you go girl" to her. She is my she-ro and an inspiration for me to keep doing the WW thing. All in all, a great weekend and I'm back to fight another day.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Well, thank you!! I have to say though, you look great too! I had a fabu time this weekend. Oh, and its 43 now darling! Hope the 'fro is doing well (my fingers still feel greasy) - :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home