The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday morning, 7:21am

Do you guys remember that episode of the Cosby Show when Claire is just burnt out and she keeps telling Cliff that she has nothing left to give so he arranges her to go a cabin in the woods that ends up having no heat? (I know what was a run-on sentence and I don't care) I feel like Claire. I have nothing left to give. I need a cabin, not in the woods I don't like nature, but somewhere that isn't here. I'm spent.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    There is a reason that Claire is a lawyer and that episode was written. We do get burnt out! BUT - chin-up, we'll make it through!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home