The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday




Well, we made it to Friday. As most days, I'm riled and it is 7:35 am. My friend Mike has taken to calling me the angry one. For the past couple of days I have been upset about the situation in New Orleans. It doesn't help that the Sensation has family down there who he can't get a hold of. I just keep hoping and praying that they are okay. Heard a GREAT piece on NPR about how racism is playing a role in flood relief. If I got riled about that, I wouldn't make it to work because I would really be trying to start the revolution. In other news, I may have some things in the works for a job. Nothing is too concrete but this is the first bite I've had in a while so say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed. I also didn't get to watch the Kathy Griffin show because I was dealing with one of my (former) friends who was texting me the most immature jokes. I had to call and cuss her out and then delete her from my phone. I thought we were all supposed to be grown? What is going on?? Oh, and why is gas over 3 bucks per gallon?? And that is for the regular, I don't even want to think about what the premium gas that I use costs. I think I'm going to be metroing and busing for a while. Well, the time has come to get ready for work. TGIF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home