The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I can't stay at my desk


I have no idea why I can't stay at my desk today. Yes I can. I am bored to tears!! Doc review is NOT the truth. Just call me the Roaming Gnome.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    This is one of your funniest posts yet. Calling yourself the roaming gnome, nice. I feel you on your roaming . . . I am ready to go home already! And, they still don't know where they are relocating me since I'm getting ousted from my office by the end of the week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home