The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, August 19, 2005

I'se Free

Leaving the office in the middle of the afternoon is wonderful. Everyone should do it at least once.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    I have done that only ONCE since starting my job. (Leaving early because I'm sick doesn't count.) Actually it was only 4:30pm . . . early for me, on time for normal folks. Anyways, I had an eye doctor appointment that I thought would take at least an hour. Turns out it only took 15 minutes. But, I was so burned out after *billing* over 40 plus hours that week (with more to come over the weekend) that I just decided NOT to return to the office - they only would have given me more work to do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home