The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I can't find my tail

I'm sick today. I stayed home from work, my whole body aches it is not a good situation. I am taking this opportunity to tell all you people who to go work sick, to STAY HOME. I know exactly who I got this from at work. He has been hacking and coughing all over the place and he probably has contaminated others with his illness. Not a fan. The Sensation has been wonderful, he came over and rubbed my back and took care of me.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    I'm amazed that you want the Sensation around when you are sick - when I feel bad, I want to be left alone to wallow in my bed under the covers with the remote and some juice. Sorry you aren't feeling well! I can certainly relate as I had the general mung last week . . . rest up and feel better!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I feel your pain. I had a migrane, but my damned sense of responsibility made me go to work. I made it half way through the day and then gave in, went home, took the good drugs and passed out. Still feeling crappy, but oh well. I hope you feel better soon! Get the Sensation to rub Vicks all over your chest (wink, wink)...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home