The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Please Hang Up and Dial Again...


Lately, I have not really felt like answering the phone. It is not a good look, I know. The phone rings and I don't really care. Maybe it is because I'm just not really pressed to get to the phone and if folks can't leave a message, I guess whatever they have to say isn't that important. I know that just sounds horrible but I have been trying to make a lot of phone calls when I'm in the car, but once I talk to my parents I'm home and the phone gets turned off. I'm usually just so tired when I walk through the door that don't feel like talking to anyone. Once I get on the phone (if I get on the phone) I have great conversations. It is just picking up the phone. I have a ton of people that I need to call, but...I'm just tired. I will do try to do better.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home