The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving at Home



Last week I decided that I needed to go home for Thanksgiving. I realized I hadn't been home for almost a year. That is really odd for me because usually I go home every couple of months. My salary didn't really allow for plan tickets home and I was trying really hard not to just put things on my credit cards. Anyway, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I had been having a really rough time and I just needed to go home and see my parents and be on their couch. I charged my ticket, and I don't even feel bad about it because I had such a great time and I just needed that family time. It was so great to see my parents and just be with them. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and spent it with family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home