The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Urge to Slap is gone

So the urge to slap someone is gone. I think it because I woke up feeling sick this morning so I don't have the strength to slap someone. I am now watching The Biggest Loser, which I have been faithfully TiVoing and watching every week. For some reason it always makes me cry. I think it is because I really identify with the people and the struggles that they are going through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home