The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I *heart* Stevie Wonder



Stevie Wonder is 57, he has a serious receding hairline,insists on holding on to his dreadlocks and he has gained some weight since he was in his prime but I LOVE him. I went to go see him last night at the Verizon Center and I feel in love all over again. He gave a great show and he did all of his old favorites plus some new ones. This was definitely good use of money that I didn't have, because I *heart* Stevie Wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home