The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Slap



Ludacris has a song called "Slap"which basically talks about how he feels like slapping someone. I feel like that today. I just want to slap the taste out of some people.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    It hasn't made me cry . . . yet. But it's the one show I'm faithfully watching on the night it airs. (I usually let everything else just build up into my dvr library!)

    Glad to see you posting again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home