The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Neglect


Lately, I've been feeling like I've been kind of disconnected from everyone. I am tired when I get home from work and I don't feel like talking on the phone or writing an email. I used to be so good about keeping in touch and all of that business but now it seems like work and fatigue has gotten in the way. If I have neglected anyone reading this I am sorry and I will try to do better in the future.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Life gets in the way, but you know that I love ya! I feel the same lately - but hey, look at me, I'm blogging! I think it's been a year (I suck at this...)

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dear Nana,

    I am pleased that you like my picture of a sad bear. But you may NOT hotlink it directly into your page, sticking me with the bandwidth bill. (Why should *I* pay to serve an image to your site?) As stated on my site, the image in question is Creative Commons licensed, so you are free to make a copy and host it yourself, provided you attribute the image to me.

    For more, see:

    http://grimthing.com/archives/2004/04/02/hotlinking-is-bad/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home