The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday Musings

1. Will I ever be as fly as my mom? I hope so, because my mom is FLY!
2. Why did the woman on the metro choose that brand of perfume? It smells like hot trash.
3. How does one become a notary?
4. If I did the cabbage patch right now would anyone notice?
5. The Sensation says my goat from the post on Monday looks high. Does he? I hope not, I don't want anyone thinking that I support drug use in goats.
6. That took all of 5 minutes. What am I going to do with the other 7 hours and 25 minutes of my work day???

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    I want those shoes! Unfortunately I can't find any in my size :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home