The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Morning Rain is Falling...



Well, not really. I'm actually in FL at my parents' house right now and it is sunny and about 75 degrees. I came home to throw a surprise party for my mom and it went FABULOUSLY! All of the covert phone calls, probing emails and last minute running around (I burned through a tank of gas in 3 hours yesterday) were totally worth the look on my mom's face when my dad brought her to the party and my sister and I popped up with 22 of her closest friends and yelled "SUPRISE." Mission Accomplished. Things are going well and I can't shake this feeling that something good is going to happen soon. Don't know why don't know where but something good is coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home