The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

India.Arie

Last night I went to see India.Arie in concert and she was AWESOME! I think that this was my favorite concert of the year. She was fabulous, real, beautiful and just looked like she was having such a good time performing. It was the perfect end to a perfect day. Something good happened yesterday.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Linz said…

    What good happened yesterday? Which was more like a few days ago now, but anyway...what was it? You felt like something good was going to happen and then it did. Great! But what was it?

    I am glad ot hear that everything has been going well.

    Lindsay :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home