The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend


This weekend was quite fabulous. RL came down from NYC for a visit, we had our first little get-together at the new place and a good time was had by all. I also have just read a book called Who Moved My Cheese. I would recommend it to everyone who is having a rough time with finding a job, getting over a relationship or any other kind of change. It was great! Now, I need to get myself together for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home