The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Something Good

I love this picture. This picture pretty much sums up how I feel today. I couldn't talk about it before because I hadn't given my notice but I did that this morning and now I can tell you all that I got a new job! After two years of bitterness and sadness, I accepted a job doing elder law. I start November 1st. There is much rejoicing in the land and I can't wipe the grin off my face!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so proud of you!!! Can't wait to hear how it is!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home