The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pumpkin

Because my sister said I had too much black in my wardrobe, I bought an orange sweater. I'm wearing it today and I look like a very sassy pumpkin.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    You are killing me with the "sassy pumpkin" comment -- that is the funniest thing I've heard in ages!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I joined you in your sassy pumpkiness today!!

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    *lol* Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Nana said…

    Sassy pumpkin= good :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home