The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Efforts

I'm trying to be a better listener. I've realized that ever since law school, I have gotten bad about listening. I like to hear other people talk, but I tend to interrupt and cut in with comments of my own. It isn't cute or polite. I'm working on it. I want to catch it before I turn into one of those people who won't let her friends finish a full sentence. I don't want to be that girl.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    Me, too, girl . . . but, I must say, I've never known you *not* to be a good listener . . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home