The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It is Hot as Hell!


Today it is supposed to be 100+ degrees outside. For all of the people who don't believe in global warming, I hope you burst into flame today. Whatever we are doing to the earth we need to stop because this heat is not the truth. Folks need to go plant a tree or something.

This weekend was fabulous. I went to go see SW and RP in NYC. It was hot there too but I had such a good time that it was worth it. We saw Leela James perform and just hung out. It has been a while since I didn't have anywhere to be. It was nice. I trained back to DC Sunday afternoon and Sunday night I went to go see Mary J. Blige. SHE WAS AWESOME! I would definitely recommend her show to people. I don't know where people are coming from when they say she can't sing. She was tearing it up onstage. A couple of people have said that the drugs were jacking up her voice, but now that she is sober and happy...girlfriend can BLOW!

Okay, I'm off to the showers. I need to go to work before I step outside and spontaneously combust. Stay cool folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home