The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Disgusting Habits in the Movies



I'm getting my money's worth out of Netflix lately. Last night I watched Jersey Girl, the movie where Ben Affleck plays the single dad. It wasn't a showstopper or anything, but it was sweet. Perfect for doing laundry and packing like I was doing last night. There was one thing in the movie that bothered me though. The little girl in the movie always forgot to flush the toilet and when she would go back and do it, SHE WOULDN'T WASH HER HANDS! They must have showed this little girl in the bathroom 3 or 4 times and each time she trotted out without so much as looking at the sink. I was utterly disgusted. This is why bird flu is going to kill us all, because people don't wash their damned hands! Makes you think about touching the bars on the metro doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home