The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Wedding, Mattress and Mad Hot Ballroom

This weekend was fabulous. I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding which was gorgeous. She had a Catholic/Hindu fusion wedding and it was marvelous. The dresses she picked for us flattered everyone and she was a beautiful bride. I also got to see the Sensation in a suit. Very hot.

Yesterday, we went mattress shopping for the move and found something we liked. Now it is only a matter of getting a good price. We went to two places and loved the salesman at one and hated the other. It is amazing how much a salesman's personality can make or break his sale.

When we got home we watched Mad Hot Ballroom. It was AWESOME!!! I had lots of favorites and I would recommend this movie to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home