The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Gay Penguins


My friend JM just sent me a story about gay penguins. Yes, gay penguins at a zoo in Germany. I think this is hilarious. First of all, the male penguins are refusing to mate with the female penguins and instead, have coupled off in relationships. As the gay folks' champion, I want to stand up and cheer for the penguins. They will not be turned! They are out of the closet and proud of it. I also find this amusing because I know so many people who are like, "homosexuality is not natural, it isn't found nature." Well, here you are. Gay penguins in nature. I doubt the penguins went to go see Brokeback Mountain and decided that this sounded like a good idea. Today the gay penguins get the three snaps in a Z formation, with a little tail shimmy for good measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home