The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Huh?


Can someone please tell me why Mick Jaggar was wearing jazz pants in his Superbowl Halftime show?? My impressions of the Superbowl were very lukewarm. The commercials weren't that great, the game wasn't that exciting and the halftime show was pathetic. The only thing that I got from the Superbowl is that I want Jerome Bettis to be my neighbor. He looks like a very nice man who would feed the cat when I am out of town and help the Sensation move heavy stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home