The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

UF ROCKS!!


So tonight as a reward for studying, I actually found and watched a UF Men's Basketball game on ESPN. It was wonderful. They beat Kentucky (Tubby is my least favorite coach he just looks unhappy all the time). I forgot how much I loved the games. Watching it made me so nostalgic for the college life. The Swamp, the O'Connell Center, the Set, Reitz Union, Gator Growl, Univeristy Ave, the Florida Theater, Black Greek Explosion, Russell's, the dorms and all things good about college. Life seemed so much simpler then. I had to call SW and reminisce for a little bit. Upon my return to palm trees and alligators, I will definitely have to get some season tickets to the basketball games (not that concerned about football, it is hot and drunken students don't interest me). Until then, GO GATORS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home