The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, February 03, 2006

I feel like a koala


For the past 2 days I have felt like a koala. They sleep 75% of the time, wake up just after sunset and spend time barking angrily at other koalas. I've also heard that although they are very cute, they are very surly little creatures. The sickness is running rampant thanks to TB man at work. I'm hoping that it will run its course this weekend and then go way so I'll stop feeling like a koala and start feeling like me again.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I'm sick too so I feel your pain. I spent all day at work waiting for one grant proposal that was supposed to be done by 3 yesterday. I left at 5:30 and it still wasn't done. And, D got his tax return today and we filed on the same day and I haven't gotten mine. I feel like crap and I want to be a koala too, so I can chew someone's finger off and bark. ERR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home