The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Damn the Groundhog!


I have succumbed to the germs, so I'm at home. I am not a fan. I am also not a fan of the groundhog. 6 more weeks of winter?? I bet he is mad because the humans are harassing him early in the morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Linz said…

    I bet that he is mad too! I sure as hell would be - waking up early in the morning just to see if there is a shadow or not. How do they know that he actually sees it or not anyway? Do they speak groundhog?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home