The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Rudeness of America

I'm currently watching 20/20 and they are talking about rudeness in America!! The whole show is focusing on different aspects of Americans' rudeness. In this particular segment they are talking about rudeness and incivility in the workplace. Apparently, when your boss and/or co-workers are rude to you, the stress levels in your brain are elevated and actually have an effect on your hippocampus (it is the part of your brain that controls learning and memory). HOLY SHIT! I have to get out of the doc review room, my brain is suffering from being there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home