The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I forgot about human contact

I had a bit of a study session with KM and mookie and it was so nice to see normal people. At the end of the day I am usually cranky and sad and not really feeling like studying. Today I was extra cranky. I am definitely feeling the pain of the bar exam. It was really nice to have some human contact, have some food, and do a little studying. You can always depend on your girls to help you avoid a breakdown.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    SO glad that the evening was helpful - I was worried that you and KM would be too busy and stressed to want to have an evening hanging out. I am glad that we did though, and hearing you answer flashcard Qs I am confident that your Fla Bar will be a successful experience!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home