The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

YUCK

It is 8:47 and the rat in our office has just made an appearance. Okay, this is not a rat like Templeton from Charlotte's Web, or the ultra smart rats from the Secret of Nimh. This is a big ass nasty dirty yucky disgusting rat, and it lives in my office. I'm considering going home, but I gotta pay bills, so I'm sitting here with my feet on a box. Luckily I wore platforms today, I might have to use one.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    One word: GROSS.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Can't you call in the Department of Health or something??? YUCK!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know three mice carrying the bubonic plague escaped/were freed (?) from a lab in NJ, I hope they didn't make it to DC :)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    I read about those plagued mice - really weird. The story also said that a handful of people contract the plague each year in the US - which I also found VERY odd!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Nana said…

    Juding from all of the rats/mice I see on the metro tracks, the plague is going to be here in about a week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home