The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Get this Money


So, I rolled in to work this morning just surly that I had to be here. My very good friend SW helped me to remember that I am working as a means to an end. There are very few people who really like their jobs and if you are one of those fortunate people, I envy you. I work because I have to, I'm too much of a princess to sleep outside (I won't go camping so being homeless is not an option) and as my dad loves to tell me, I have champagne tastes. So I'm here, I'm trying to be positive and per the suggestion of SW, listening to "Get this Money," because that is what I'm here to do. I just hope that one day I'll have a job that I like and even if I don't like it, I just want a job that I'm not dreading coming to every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home