The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

More goats, an evil cat and the quest for a job continues


I know I know I know. I have a problem with the goats ,but I just couldn't resist. My friend sent me this article and it made me giggle. I will hold off on the goats for a while after this, but THEY CROWNED THE GOAT KING!!! I love it. Speaking of regal animals, why does Fiji always act like I live with him instead of the other way around? He acts like he pays rent. I got home tonight and he gave me the stankest look when I went to sit on my couch, rolled his one good eye and stalked off to the kitchen. Five minutes later he came back, bit me on my ankle and ran into the closet. Sometimes I don't get cats. What I also don't get is the little El Salvadorian man who sits on the steps outside my apartment every night and talks on the phone until 11 or 12 at night. The Sensation says I should call the police or the leasing office, but the man isn't really causing a disturbance worthy of calling the police, it is just a little odd. Well, Law & Order is ending which reminds me that I must go and fulfill my self-imposed goal of applying to at least one job per day. If I don't have a job after 3-6 months I will consider myself a non-practicing lawyer and go join the circus.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    You could be explaining my one-eyed devil... He doesn't even get up from my bed when I get home. He just lays there like I should come to him and say hello. And when I don't, he wanders over, bites my leg and runs away. If we ever get the two of them in the same room, we will have a normal set of eyes, but too much attitude!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home