The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Sunbeam, stop tugging me

Okay, I'm at work, listening to Frou Frou and trying to resist the urge to break out some glowsticks and start dancing on my desk. I've decided that I'm going to postpone starting the revolution because it is Friday and I'm excited about that! Although, later I'm going to a going away party for RL. I'm quite sad about that. I am dressed in all black and I might have to wear an armband for 30 days. RL got me through 3 years of law school, bar studying, unemployment and temp work with lots of laughs and support. Any man who will let me sleep on his futon while I'm cutting class is a prince among men. He will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home