The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Party Over Here!!

Okay, I'm mindlessly doing nothing and it feels great. I talked to my parents, went to Target and cleaned my bathroom. I sat down with a huge glass of water in the hopes that I would drink it all (WW- gotta get my water in, but I feel like I'm going to float away) and turned on the TV. I was bored so I'm flipping through channels and stop on BET, yes, I know a shame BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS ON??? Ghost Town DJ's "My Boo." I'm sorry but that was a throwback to my youth- I want to say junior or senior year of high school. I had to get up, sweatpants and all and do a little sumthin' sumthin' in my living room. I'm sure Fiji the one-eyed wonder was like, "my human has gone crazy," but I had to break it down. Whatever, you know you would have danced too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home