The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, August 01, 2005

I have arrived

Okay, so I've arrived in Canada and all who I've emailed know how things are going. If I haven't emailed you I'll give a quick recap. I went to Caribbana for about 2 hours and saw the festivities. I kind of wish I would have stayed a bit longer, but whatever. I can come back next year. I think that living alone has kind of ruined me for living with large families that aren't my own. It is a bit hard to have "me" time here. I love my friend Josefina and her husband Eduardo, but they are kind of aggravating because they are uberaffectionate. I understand a kiss here and a some hand-holding there, but it is getting a tad bit uncomfortable. I don't know if I am jealous because my Sensation isn't on vacation with me or what, but I find myself stifling the urge to scream "get a room" every half and hour or so. Oh well, I'm not at work and I only have 6 days left. *sigh* I'll keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home