The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Is it 5:25 yet?


Is it time yet? My flight takes off at 5:25 pm , it is 8:28 an, It is going to be a long day. I have packed, said goodbye to the cat, turned off the alarm clock and turned on the timer for my lamp (I don't want people to think I'm not there and I don't want to leave my kitty in the dark... you know he only has one eye, he needs the light), grabbed my passport, forgot my digital camera (I'm so pissed about that) and called my parents to tell them where I would be. The Sensation is going to stop by a couple of times to make sure everything is fine at the apartment and the cat has not ripped apart the new couch in anger. My hair is in a headwrap, yes y'all a headwrap, I was not going to do hair this morning and have my afro flat on one side when I got to Toronto. So now I just have to make it to 2:30 so I can leave. It is going to be a long day. Tonight, I will be frolicking in Canada. Wooo Hooo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home