The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Toronto Awaits




Okay, so tomorrow I leave for vacation and I am more than ready. I'm headed up to Toronto to see my best friend and her husband. We are going to Caribana and The Stratford Festival and other fun things. I am a bit miffed because it is raining and the Sensation might not be able to come see me before I leave. Not a fan. First it is hot as hell and now it is storming. This weather is going to make me move. It is jacking up my plans.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    My sister would love this post as she has a weird affinity for moose. Go figure. Have fun in Canada and I want to hear all about it when you return!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I am soo happy! There is a moose on your page! I hope you see a real one, and bring one home for me! Of course, he will probably sit in your living room, next to the Africa gift that hasn't been shipped....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home