The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I don't wanna grow up

It is 8:24. I'm in my pyjamas, I'm drinking a diet coke and seriously considering if I'm going to work or not. Of course I'm going, I'm an adult now and I just have to suck it up and take it . I'm seriously with Geoffrey the Giraffe on this. I want to be a Toys R' Us Kid again. Being a grown-up is NOT the truth!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I want to sleep in every day, wear really comfy pajamas, and eat ice cream for breakfast. I hate being grown up. I hate even more that 30 is sooo close...

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Chai said…

    i don't want to grow up either.....sucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home