The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm walking in authority
living life without apology
It's not wrong, dear, I belong here
So you might as well get used to me. - " I'm Walking"-Donnie McClurkin

Yes, that is what is blasting in my iPod as we speak. I have it on repeat. I know I know, you are thinking- the heathen is listening to gospel? YES. I need to rely on a higher power to make it through work today. I have a meeting with my boss and HR this afternoon and right now I feel like vomiting into my trash can. I am however looking quite cute in my new suit (Penny's was having a sale) and pearls (thanks Mom!) so at least I look the part. More updates tonight!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    I love that song! Yes, law firms will make you turn to God with the quickness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home