The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Manic Monday


Happiness is not going to work during the weekend. I had a very nice weekend, a bit hot, but very nice. Cleaned my apartment, finally did the pile of dirty laundry that was in my closet, watched the Good Times marathon, went to church and spent some good quality time with the Sensation which was much needed. I am now trying to steel myself to go back to work tomorrow. It is just going to have to be okay. I just have to make it through 4 more days and then I'm free to frolic in Canada for a week. Say a prayer, light a candle, meditate or do what do to help me keep my sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home