The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, July 25, 2005

The Proudest Monkey




So I'm at work today listening intently to my iPod and Dave Matthews is thrown into the mix and the song Proudest Monkey comes on. Do you know I listened to that song for an hour on repeat? I was very tickled by it. KH said she was proud of me because I haven't kirked out on the folks at work and I have handled myself with grace and professionalism. I guess that makes me proud of me. Today, I am the Proudest Monkey!! Now I need to figure out if I can get my car inspected soon (will they impound my car or something equally as horrific if I don't go until August?) Anyway, I must go deal with the pile of laundry sitting on the fabulous new couch and I need to start packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home