The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Lunch


I'm feeling rather bored at work today, so I've posted again. Just got back from lunch with the Sensation. I'm a big fan of these Tuesday afternoon rendezvous. Today it was Border Cafe where I resisted the urge to have a margarita and had diet coke instead. I could not, however, resist the cake. I'm now feeling very full and sleepy. Next week I'll miss our weekly lunch because I'll be frolicking with Mounties and Moose but the week after next, I'll be back in full effect. Of course there will be pictures of all of the festivities. It was not as hot as I thought it would be. We walked in the shade and there was a nice breeze. I thought I would melt, but instead I came back just a bit damp. I appreciate that. I must now go and see about my sister. She is holding down the fort while my parents are in the motherland and the airconditioning broke. I need to see when they are coming to fix it and have advised her to have someone come and stay with her or get my mom's meat cleaver in case of emergency. But then again, I'm the same persn who threatened to beat a homeless man with a shoe if he got rowdy. I know I know, I need to center my chi.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    Threatened to beat the homeless man with a shoe? Now WAIT - how did I miss that story?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home